Thank you for choosing us as your family’s dental provider. Our goal is to make you as welcome to our practice as our current patients are. We provide different dental services for your entire family. So whether you need sealants for your child, professional cleaning, teeth whitening, dental fillings, or even oral surgery, our professional team can help.
New Patient Registration
North Loop - Click for our North Loop Online New Patient Form
Sugar Land - Click for our Sugar Land Online New Patient Form
Channelview - Click for our Channelview Online New Patient Form
Katy - Click for our Katy Online New Patient Form
Your First Visit
When you come to our location, you will be welcomed by our friendly team and assigned a dentist or specialist who best matches your unique needs. To ensure that we understand your case well, you can expect your dentist to:
- Review your medical history
- Review your previous dental history
- Perform a basic dental and gum exam
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Take dental x-rays and other necessary imaging for proper diagnosis
- Provide a detailed diagnosis of any current and/or looming problems
- Discuss your treatment options
Preparing for your first appointment
We understand that your time is valuable. Preparing yourself adequately on your first visit will help ensure that your appointment runs smoothly, so you can go on with your other activities.
We recommend that you:
- 1. Fill out the new patient forms at your earliest convenience. If you can do this in advance, it will give us ample time to input your details in our system before you arrive for your appointment. It will also allow us to catch any concerns and address them promptly, which will save you time at our office.
- 2. Contact your previous dental office to confirm that you and your loved one’s records have been transferred.
- 3. Arrive a few minutes early for your first appointment so we can address any last minute concerns.
Safety and Peace of Mind
At our practice, we take patient confidentiality very seriously, and all the information about our patients is handled with strict confidence. In addition, we pride ourselves in being early adopters of dental technology. Tested and proven, these technologies mean that our patients can enjoy faster, safer, more comfortable, and more predictable dental and oral treatments.
Request an appointment online →